Battery Operated Bikes
Have Fun Touring the Campground on these battery operated bikes
These bikes are great for people who cant walk long distance or pedal a bike such as the elderly or handicap.
Perfect for mom and dad | grandma and grandpa
Riding these bikes is not much different than riding a regular bike, except no pedaling.
Our rentals include a lock, tire pump, bike cover and helmets.
All guests must know how to confidently ride a bike & be at least 16+ years old, accompanied by an adult.
- Maximum Weight: 264 lbs
- Bike Weight: 30 lbs
- Riding Speeds up to 10 MPH – No Pedaling!
- Get up to 10 Miles Per Charge.
- Can fold handle bars to fit in trunk of car.
- For the sidewalk, campground roads or level trails only
- Not for use on the main roads.
- They do not work in grass or up hill travel.
- Great for Colt Creek State Park / Fort De Soto / Hillsborough River State Park
Allow Us To Get Your Groceries
Exploring Florida One Park At A Time:
Caladesi Island State Park Dunedin, Florida
An Offshore Island
Beach lovers can enjoy swimming, sunbathing and beachcombing.
Nature enthusiasts can spot wildlife while hiking the three mile nature trail through the island’s interior or paddling a three mile kayak trail through the mangroves and bay.